These are our successful projects, which passed the technical and market feasibility stage, prototyping, and commercialization phases. We are currently evaluating the feasibility of new ideas and commercializing more mature projects. Armani Creations won funding at least 5 times for the following projects:
We are very thankful to the UMD school of mechanical engineering, UMD business school’s Dingman Center, UMD engineering school’s MTECH program, guidance from Warren Citrin (CEO of Gloto Corp.) and funding through his social impact award, as well as funding through Kevin Planck (CEO of Under Armour).
- In 2003-2004, the University of Maryland school of mechanical engineering helped support Team Armani in the DARPA Grand Challenge with $25K in milestone based financing.
- In October 2008, Edentro was awarded $2,750 for the pitch dingman contest, and also won the audience choice award.
- By the end of 2008, Edentro already made over $5,000 in sales revnues.
- In 2010 Cloud-Solar Inc. won the $5,000 Warren Citrin social impact award, and secured matching funds $5,000 from the Dingman Center.
- In 2011 Cloud-Solar Inc. won the $500 audience choice award at the Cupid’s Cup Business invitational, sponsored by Kevin Planck.